Posted April 5, 2018 - 10:56 am
Spring Has Sprung!
Island Lake Lodge is now officially closed for the remainder of the spring. The snow road is currently being plowed off to make way for summer traffic (eventually!). If you plan on making use of the property in any way over the next 8 weeks, please be mindful of the following:
- It is private property and you do so at your own risk.
- Our ski terrain remains off-limits for all activity, including touring and snowmobiling.
- Expect to encounter vehicles and heavy equipment working on the access road and trails.
- Various hazards may be present, which will not be marked, as we are technically closed to the public.
- Gates at parking lot and along access road may be closed and locked at any point. Please park outside the gates at our property line to avoid being locked in.
Thank you to all of our guests, visitors and staff for an incredible winter…we look forward to seeing you in the coming summer season!
Reopening June 8th @ 11am.
Call for details & Reservations 250-423-3700