Posted February 3, 2015 - 12:53 pm
Latest Nordic Trails Report
All x-country trails at lower portion of the property were groomed yesterday so have a light dusting of snow overtop.
Groomed again by 3:00pm today: access road/cedar valley trail, access road lake trail connector.
Last groomed Saturday, January 31st: lake trail, geisha loop, lake trail extension and old growth loop.
- These multi use trails are located on Island Lake Resort property
- Yield to Island Lake snowmobiles and snow cats
- Travel on the right side of the trail, like driving your car
- Avoid travel on the short cuts, they are for Island Lake vehicle travel only
- No public motorized vehicles allowed
- Dogs must be under control at all times. A Leash must be used if you cannot control your dog
- ACCESS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Island Lake Resort and its agents, representatives and members are not responsible for any injuries or losses incurred either directly or indirectly during participation in any activity on these trails.