Work for one of the most unique and authentic lodges in Canada!
Island Lake’s luxurious wilderness lodges, exquisite dining, full service spa and 25 year history – put us in a league of our own. Situated on 7,000 private acres of land and just 14 ams from Fernie B.C. Island Lake has long been known as one of the worlds premier catski destinations in the winter and a unique mountain retreat in the summer. Our staff enjoy a number of perks and get addicted to working in such a magical setting. If you are looking for a great work environment on a like minded team in a beautiful setting – send in your resume!
* Breakfast Cook – Some cooking experience required, trade certificate an asset. Morning shifts.
* Line Cook - Some cooking experience required, trade certificate an asset.
* Dishwasher - seasonal full-time employment. Kitchen experience preferred but not required. Morning and evening shifts.
* Front Desk at the Lodge - Seasonal full-time employment
* Housekeeping - Seasonal full-time employment
Come and work for the legend!
- Staff discounts
- Staff Meals
- Shuttle from town to the lodge
- Pro deals with retail partners
- Fun work environment
- Catskiing (in the winter)
All applicants need to have a valid Canadian work Visa.
Watch a video about some of our Characters around the lodge! - The Characters of Island lake