Island Lake Lodge has been called one of the most unique and authentic places to stay in Canada by National Geographic Traveler Magazine. With over 28 years of operations, Island Lake has gained a reputation for providing life changing experiences for both guests and staff alike. From a unique culinary program, to cat-skiing, biking, hiking, full spa and dedicated staff, Island Lake is a gem of the Canadian Rockies.
We do not currently have any Summer job openings.
Check back again for job opportunities
for our upcoming Winter Season!
Email your resume to HR@islandlakeresorts.com
- Ensuring service excellence in overall guest experience
- Hiring and Training Spa team members
- Overseeing all aspects of day-to-day operations in the spa
- Managing Spa schedules and staffing levels
- Ordering and Inventory control for treatment supplies and retail sales
- Ensuring adherence to company and government mandated policies
- Promoting a safe, clean, and positive work environment
- Hold certification in training as a Massage Therapist or Esthetician
- Prefer a hands-on work environment
- Be a quick and independent thinker
- Strong work ethic with the ability to self-manage time and tasks efficiently
- Have an exceptional dedication to customer satisfaction
- Display excellent leadership and communication skills
- Have previous Supervisory or Managerial experience
- Possess a passion for details and professionalism
- Have experience dealing with budgets, as well as revenue and sales targets
Benefits & Perks
|· Competitive wages|
|· Subsidized benefits package|
|· Flexible schedule|
|· Working in one of the most unique and authentic lodges in Canada in well respected Spa establishment|
|· Industry discounts and product deals.|
|· Complimentary (sometimes gourmet) staff meals|
|Did we mention the view? It’s pretty awesome as well!|
Send your resume to: HR@islandlakeresorts.com
All applicants must have a valid Canadian work Visa.
Watch a video about some of our Characters around the lodge! – The Characters of Island Lake