Thanksgiving Dinner – Island Lake Style! Sunday Oct 8th
Starts: October 08 2017
Ends: October 09 2017
Join us for a spectacular Turkey dinner and stay the night!
Fall is always a special time at the lodge and seems to have its own distinct feeling. The fall colours show themselves, the days are a bit shorter, the nights a bit cooler and the trails a bit quieter. Around harvest time and thanksgiving, everyone loves a good Turkey Dinner shared with friends and family. This year our creative culinary team is planning a very special 4 course harvest thanksgiving dinner using pumpkin/squash, turkey, apples/pears, sage, cheese and some local foraged items. Help us give thanks to the end of another wonderful summer season and fall harvest.
- First course: Spiced pumpkin veloute, smoked fennel
- Second: Grilled kale salad, honeyed carrot crisps, oka cheese
- Third: ‘Two way turkey’ sage roasted breast, confit leg, sweet potato gratin
- Fourth: Chocolate souffle, poached pear
- The 4 course wine pairing will feature the Island Lake Lodge private label 3 Bears wines and also highlight Naramata’s La Frenz Winery
Adults $99 (including 4 wine pairings) Children $39 (under 12)
Why drive home after filling yourself with such delicious food? Stay the night for just $129 per room. (plus tax and based on double occupancy)
Join us Sunday Oct 8th for this very special dinner and final evening of the season.